Sometimes a linear relationship is only represented as an equation or expression; you do not receive a table of values to go along with it. However, you can create your own table of values using the equation or expression. This means choosing some appropriate values for x that can be used to find their matching values for y. Once you have created enough entries in a table of values, you can plot those points and draw a line!
Things you should be able to do after today:
- determine the equation or expression from a table of values
- evaluate expressions when given values for x
- create your own table of values using an equation/expression
- graph a linear relationship from an equation/expression
- Blank Grid Paper
- p357 36, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19 *20