- Video #1 Determining the volume of a cylinder from the formula for a general prism
- Video #2 Using the formula for the volume of a cylinder
- Video #3 Finding a missing measurement if you know the volume
- p265 #4-6, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18
- Volume problem. What happens to the volume of an object as you increase the size of it?
Things you should be able to do after today:
- determine the volume of a cylinder given the radius and height
- determine the height if given the radius and the volume