- Watch the Youtube Videos and Copy down the notes.
- Don't have your notebook? Get the blank notes template here.
- P214 #3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, *16
Things you should be able to do after today:
- multiply two or more proper fractions and reduce the answer to lowest terms
- use the cross reducing method to help reduce the multiplication of proper fractions to lowest terms
- represent a word problem using a diagram and use that diagram to determine a multiplication of proper fractions