- Video #1: Review of Pythagorean Relationship
- Video #2: Using Pythagorean Relationship to find a missing side
- Video #3: Example 3
- Notes: While the videos explain the basic idea of how to use Pythagorean relationship, your work should be shown a specific way. Once you are comfortable with the concept, look at the examples in the notes and follow the same steps for organising your work.
- Begin making the good copy of the menu for your Restaurant Project. You will be finding two different lengths and widths that could make a diagonal length of 25cm
- p104 #3-5, 7-13 *15
Things you should be able to do after today:
- if you know the lengths of two sides in a right triangle, use the Pythagorean relationship to determine the length of the 3rd side